Fiat Chrysler Said to Pay UAW Members $3,000 Ratification BonusBy , , and
Tentative agreement includes raises for all union workers
UAW to disclose details to members before votes on approval
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV will pay UAW members $3,000 bonuses if they ratify a new contract in the coming days, said people briefed on the matter. While that’s a smaller payout than workers received for approving the previous contract four years ago, the union won raises for all members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’