Euro-Area Price Growth Slowed to Near-Standstill in AugustBy
Annual consumer-price inflation decelerates to 0.1% from 0.2%
Core inflation rate declines to 0.9% from 1% in July
Inflation in the euro area slowed almost to a standstill in August, adding to the challenges for the European Central Bank in its efforts to revive price growth in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018