Clover Mulls Building South Africa's First Dairy Mega-FactoryBy
Dairy producer seeks to boost exports to rest of continent
Milk output in South Africa rose 11% in first half of 2015
Clover Industries Ltd. is considering building South Africa’s first dairy mega-factory to boost exports to the rest of the continent from a country that consumes about 98 percent of the milk it produces, potentially countering the need for future volume and price cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts