B/E Aerospace to Cut 450 Jobs as It Closes Facilities, ProductsBy
B/E Aerospace Inc., the maker of aircraft cabin interior equipment, will cut 450 jobs as it consolidates some facilities and ends certain product lines.
The moves will result in after-tax charges of about $30 million.
“These initiatives are expected to reduce costs and improve efficiencies which are necessary due to the slower revenue growth expected in 2015 and 2016,” Executive Chairman Amin Khoury said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap