Uruguay's Economy Contracts for First Time Since 2003By
GDP contracted 0.1 percent annually in the second quarter
Drop in public sector investment, consumption weighed on GDP
Uruguay’s economy shrank for the first time in more than a decade during the second quarter due to a slump in investment and retail sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’