U.S. Industrial Production Fell 0.4% in AugustBy
The Federal Reserve said U.S. industrial production fell 0.4 percent in August after a revised 0.9 percent gain a month earlier. The median in a Bloomberg survey of economists called for a 0.2 percent decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Prime-Age Men May Never Return to U.S. Workforce, Fed Paper Says