In Singapore, a Price Drop Will Help Reverse Property Curbs More Than an ElectionBy
Analysts say price drop of up to 15% needed for curbs to ease
Mortgage rates set to rise as SIBOR rises to highest since '08
For those holding out for a roll back of property curbs after an election victory by Singapore’s ruling party, the wait may be longer than anticipated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’