Singapore August Home Sales Fell During `Hungry Ghost' MonthBy
Developers marketed fewer projects in inauspicious month
Sales have steadily declined since record reached in 2013
Singapore home sales fell in August as developers marketed fewer projects in a month considered inauspicious by Chinese homebuyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses