RWE Slumps Most Since '99, EON Plunges on Atomic Cleanup ConcernBy and
Shares of Germany's largest utilities plunge 13 percent
Stress-test results on plant-disposal provisions not finalized
Germany’s largest utilities EON SE and RWE AG fell the most in as much as 16 years on concerns their provisions for decommissioning nuclear plants may be insufficient.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs