Paul Plans Debate Ad Touting Him as ‘Real Conservative’: NYTimesHolly Rosenkrantz
Sen. Rand Paul buying time on CNN, the host of Wednesday’s Republican presidential debate, to run ad in politically important markets during the forum’s commercial breaks, NYTimes reports
- Ad will run in Iowa, N.H., S.C., Nev.; it’s ending line: “I’m Rand Paul, and I approved this message because America needs a real conservative”
- Ad provided to newspaper by Paul’s campaign.
- In interview with NYTimes, Paul says he expects debate will feature discussion on whether Donald Trumpp, leading polls in GOP race, is “a fake conservative”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data