Oyu Tolgoi Financing Set to Advance After Mongolian ApprovalsBy
Owners of Mongolia mine to progress project talks with lenders
Mongolia is backing expansion of giant copper and gold mine
Key government approvals for the expansion of Mongolia’s Oyu Tolgoi copper and gold mine will allow Rio Tinto Group and its partners to advance talks with lenders, according to the state-owned company that holds a stake in the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations