Mid-Sized Miners Seen as Focus of Next Deals Amid Low PricesBy and
Industry yet to adjust to low prices, World Bank official says
U.S. rate increase probably would exacerbate consolidation
Mining is ripe for a new round of consolidation as metal prices stay low and access to capital tightens, a World Bank official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet