Meat Supplier JBS Hires P&G's Farahat to Build Brands AbroadBy
Will handle Swift, Pilgrim's brands in U.S., Seara in Brazil
Foods unit's CEO Tomazoni will oversee global operations
JBS SA hired a senior executive from Procter & Gamble Co. as the world’s largest meat producer tries to build its brands beyond Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing