Hyundai Wants to Drive Fans Wild With New High Performance LineBy
High-performance N series models will start sales in 2017
Hyundai displaying three N series models at Frankfurt car show
Hyundai Motor Co. plans to begin selling a high-performance line in 2017 to burnish its reputation amid flagging sales, helmed by the M Series chief engineer hired from BMW AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’