GM CEO Barra Resists Fiat Merger Call as Renzi Backs MarchionneBy and
Barra reiterates that advisers caution against Fiat proposal
Italy Premier Renzi `hopes' Fiat will combine with GM
General Motors Co. Chief Executive Officer Mary Barra said the U.S. carmaker will continue to resist Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV CEO Sergio Marchionne’s call to combine with his company because all signs point to independence as helping investors the most.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018