Fiat Chrysler Extends Contract With UAW as Bargaining ContinuesBy
Current four-year pact was set to end at midnight Monday
Union broke tradition to deal with weakest company first
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and the United Auto Workers union agreed to extend their current four-year contract, set to expire at midnight Monday, while they keep negotiating toward a new accord.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders