Corbyn Says Labour to Repeal Anti-Strike Laws If ElectedThomas Penny
New U.K. opposition Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn said that if he wins the 2020 election, he will repeal legislation currently passing through Parliament that aims to curb the ability of workers to strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet