Club for Growth Buys Anti-Trump Ad in Iowa on His Economic ViewsElizabeth Titus and Holly Rosenkrantz
Club for Growth Action says it is placing ad buy worth more than $1m in Iowa to attack Republican presidential front-runner and billionaire Donald Trump as a liberal on economic policy.
- Two 30-second ads will air on broadcast, cable, and satellite TV and online, group says
- Link to ads: http://goo.gl/EMMUYz
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse