Brazil Real Leads Losses as Goldman Sachs Doubts Political WillBy , , and
Government's fiscal plan needs approval from hostile congress
Ibovespa rebounds after Tombini signals rates on hold
Brazil’s real led global losses as Goldman Sachs Group Inc. questioned the viability of government proposals to shore up its finances. The Ibovespa rebounded on speculation interest rates will be kept on hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’