Samwer Brothers Reboot Copycat Startup Factory in Asia PushBy
German investor helps build apps leveraging Ooredoo networks
Car market, online retailers among 14 operating companies
Germany’s Samwer brothers built a multibillion-dollar fortune copying Silicon Valley ideas to create some of Europe’s hottest startups. After stumbling in China, their Rocket Internet SE startup factory is trying again in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing