Bezos's Blue Origin Invests $200 Million to Launch From FloridaBy
Billionaires are pumping wealth into private space travel
Site will manufacture reusable fleet of orbital launchers
Blue Origin, the private space travel company founded by Jeff Bezos, plans to launch its New Shepard rockets from Cape Canaveral, Florida, as the Internet billionaire builds his dream of tourism outside Earth’s atmosphere.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts