Bank of Portugal Stops Novo Banco Sale After Rejecting BidsAnabela Reis, Joao Lima and Henrique Almeida
The Bank of Portugal said it “interrupted” the sale of Novo Banco SA because bids for the company that emerged from the breakup of Banco Espirito Santo SA weren’t high enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts