With Rob Ford on Sideline, Canada’s Harper Faces Toronto ShutoutJosh Wingrove
Canada’s biggest city took years to warm up to Prime Minister Stephen Harper before he broke through on the arm of a mayor, Rob Ford, later implicated in a crack cocaine scandal. This time around, Ford is on the sidelines and Harper is facing a Toronto shutout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’