U.K. Bond Traders May Be Caught Napping With Fed Move This WeekBy
Futures signal no BOE rate increase until November 2016
U.S. boost could bring U.K. timing forward 3 months, UBS says
Traders of U.K. government bonds counting on Britain’s record-low interest rates continuing deep into 2016 risk missing the train, should the Federal Reserve raise its benchmark this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations