Tsipras Says Coalition `Unnatural' as Nail-Biter Election LoomsBy
Syriza leader defends record in office in two-hour TV debate
Opinion polls put Syriza and New Democracy neck and neck
Alexis Tsipras told Greek voters that forming a grand coalition with his arch rivals would be “unnatural” and that a refusal to do so won’t stoke further political turmoil in Europe’s most indebted state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations