Hayes Seeks to Appeal 14-Year Prison Term, Libor ConvictionBy
Hayes filed request with court Sept. 1 seeking permission
`Ringmaster' of Libor rigging first imprisoned in scandal
Tom Hayes, the former UBS Group AG and Citigroup Inc. trader sentenced to 14 years in a U.K. prison over his role in rigging Libor, began a counter-offensive seeking to appeal both his conviction and sentence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts