McConnell Intent on Averting Government Shutdown: PoliticoCatherine Dodge
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell plans to steer his party away from a shutdown or any other issue that could harm Republicans’ chances of winning the White House, Politico reports.
- Republicans are “going to make what progress we can for the country in spite of this far-left administration with which, frankly, most of my members and myself have very little in common,” McConnell tells Politico in an interview
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders