Merkel Defends Stance on Refugee Crisis While Seeking SolutionsBy , , and
Hungary says it's extending fence along Romanian border
Merkel, German state leaders agree faster response needed
German Chancellor Angela Merkel defended her decision to let tens of thousands of refugees into the country, even as she stepped up efforts to get those who don’t qualify for safe haven to leave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing