Eurasia Group Says Evan Medeiros to Join as MD of Asia UnitHilton Shone
Evan S. Medeiros, the former special assistant to U.S. President Barack Obama and senior director for Asian affairs at the White House’s National Security Council, will join Eurasia Group as Managing Director and Practice Head for Asia, effective Sept. 21.
Medeiros will be based in Washington, the New York-based research and consulting group said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far