Batista Miner Counting on Trafigura to Emerge From Debt WoesBy
CEO expects to sell mining, logistics assets by year-end
MMX is also working on restructuring holding company debt
A year ago, former billionaire Eike Batista’s iron-ore unit was halting output and battling creditors as prices plunged. Now it’s planning to reemerge with the help of commodities trader Trafigura Beheer BV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again