ECB Is ‘Off the Charts’ in Review of Greek Banks, Ross SaysBy
U.S. billionaire investor Wilbur Ross said a current review of the capital needs of Greek lenders by the European Central Bank is too conservative and may result in an unnecessary burden for taxpayers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses