Credit Suisse Said Nearing $80 Million Dark Pool SettlementBy and
New York AG, SEC said to be focusing on client disclosures
Accord over private trading venue expected by early October
Credit Suisse Group AG will pay more than $80 million to settle state and federal authorities’ allegations that it didn’t fully disclose to its clients how it operated its dark pool, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs