Canadian Buffett's Tembec Wager Shadowed by Bond Default BetsBy
Bonds plunge as earnings shortfall may trigger cash crunch
`Oracle of Ontario' Watsa is blindsided by a commodities rout
Soon after Prem Watsa-- the investor known as Canada’s Warren Buffett -- became the largest shareholder of Tembec Inc., the bond market started betting creditors may be taking over instead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing