Brokers Lose Jobs as More Rate Turkish Bank Than GoldmanBy and
About 30% of brokerages posted losses in the first quarter
Turkish stocks are headed for their worst year since 2011
One sign of just how overcrowded Turkey’s brokerage industry has become: more analysts rate the nation’s fifth-largest listed lender than cover Goldman Sachs Group Inc., the New York-based bank that’s more than 20 times its size.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders