Turnbull Sworn in as Australian Prime Minister as Abbott DumpedBy
Former Goldman banker becomes sixth leader in eight years
New PM must revitalize economy battered by slowdown in China
Malcolm Turnbull was sworn in as Australia’s sixth prime minister in eight years Tuesday after ousting Tony Abbott, pledging to revitalize an economy battered by the slowdown in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses