Turnbull Sworn in as Australian Prime Minister as Abbott DumpedBy
Former Goldman banker becomes sixth leader in eight years
New PM must revitalize economy battered by slowdown in China
Malcolm Turnbull was sworn in as Australia’s sixth prime minister in eight years Tuesday after ousting Tony Abbott, pledging to revitalize an economy battered by the slowdown in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing