Oil Drops Fifth Day in Six as China Slowdown Seen Hurting DemandBy
OPEC trims estimates for rivals' output as shale boom reels
WTI, Brent contract spread narrows to least since January
Oil dropped in New York for the fifth time in six days as concern that China’s slowdown will deepen added to worries that the global oversupply will continue through most of next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts