China Steel Output Rises, Adding to Concern Over Global GlutMartin Ritchie
China’s steel output climbed in August from a month earlier, shrugging off government-ordered shutdowns and increasing concerns that excess production in the world’s biggest supplier is swelling a global glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs