China’s Oil Refining Climbs to Satisfy Robust Gasoline DemandBloomberg News
Crude refining rises to 10.48 million b/d, highest since June
Increasing runs come as product exports jump to 10-month high
China’s crude processing rose as strong gasoline demand encouraged higher refinery output and amid a boost in the country’s oil product exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018