Tesla to Double Component Sourcing From China in 2015, Tao SaysBloomberg News
Tesla Motors Inc. is expected to double the value of components it buys from China to about $500 million this year from $250 million in 2014, Tao Lin, vice president of external affairs in China for the Palo Alto, California-based electric-car maker, said at a forum Saturday in Tianjin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018