ECB Review of Greek Banks Under Way, Could Be Done End-OctoberCorina Ruhe and Rebecca Christie
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi told euro-area finance ministers that a review of Greek banks is under way, according to Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch representative and leader of the group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap