Treasuries Post First Gain in 1 Week as Consumer Sentiment FallsBy and
Bonds rise as consumer sentiment falls to lowest in a year
Futures show 28 percent chance of Fed rate increase next week
Treasuries rose amid investor demand for safe assets as a reading of consumer sentiment dropped to the lowest level in a year before the Federal Reserve meets next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts