Puerto Rico Debt Crisis: A Bond Guide as Potential Defaults LoomBy
Commonwealth faces $500 million cash shortfall in June
Government Development Bank owes $354 million in December
Puerto Rico will begin sitting down with creditors in the next few weeks after the financially stressed commonwealth said it’s short about $13 billion needed for bond payments in the next five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts