Puerto Rico Debt Crisis: A Bond Guide as Potential Defaults LoomBy
Commonwealth faces $500 million cash shortfall in June
Government Development Bank owes $354 million in December
Puerto Rico will begin sitting down with creditors in the next few weeks after the financially stressed commonwealth said it’s short about $13 billion needed for bond payments in the next five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations