Paschi CFO Mingrone Steps Down as Bank Seeks Buyer After RevampBy
Spokesman declines to comment on how Mingrone will be replaced
Massimo Tononi set to replace chairman after shareholder vote
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA Chief Financial Officer Bernardo Mingrone is stepping down, the second senior manager to leave in two months as the world’s oldest bank returns to profit and seeks a buyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner