Indian Bonds Post Weekly Drop on Outflows Before Fed MeetingBy
Foreign funds pull most money from debt in three months
India's currency retreats for fifth consecutive week
India’s 10-year sovereign bonds dropped in the week as overseas investors pulled the most money from the country’s debt in three months before the Federal Reserve reviews U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018