Indian Bonds Post Weekly Drop on Outflows Before Fed MeetingBy
Foreign funds pull most money from debt in three months
India's currency retreats for fifth consecutive week
India’s 10-year sovereign bonds dropped in the week as overseas investors pulled the most money from the country’s debt in three months before the Federal Reserve reviews U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders