Gold Drops to One-Month Low as Investors Wait for Fed MeetingBy
Bullion ETP holdings decline to lowest in three weeks
Futures on Comex post third weekly loss, longest since July
Gold fell to a one-month low and trading volume declined as investors held off on making big moves before Federal Reserve policy makers meet next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin