Gold Drops to One-Month Low as Investors Wait for Fed MeetingBy
Bullion ETP holdings decline to lowest in three weeks
Futures on Comex post third weekly loss, longest since July
Gold fell to a one-month low and trading volume declined as investors held off on making big moves before Federal Reserve policy makers meet next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing