Elderly Typhoon Kilo Crosses Pacific, Meandering Toward RussiaBy
Storm lasts more than three weeks as it traveled from Hawaii
Kilo won't break record set by Hurricane John in 1994
As cyclones go, Kilo is geriatric.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations