West's Defense Jobs at Risk as Buyers Want Designs, Not WeaponsBy
Buyers build up homegrown manufacturing capabilities
BAE Systems offers Type 26 frigate on design-only basis
The sale of warplane and naval designs to emerging markets is swelling Western corporate revenues while putting local manufacturing jobs at risk and loosening controls over sensitive military technologies, defense experts say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations