Daido Steel Falls After Police Probe Waste Management PracticesBy
Japanese specialty steel maker Daido Steel Co. said its headquarters in Nagoya was searched by police investigating a possible breach of waste management laws. Its shares fell as much as 6.5 percent, the most in over a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations