BOE Says Rate-Increase Expectations Climb to Four-Year HighBy
Half of people surveyed said rates will rise in coming year
Inflation expectations for next 12 months decline to 2%
The proportion of Britons saying interest rates will increase in the next 12 months rose to the highest level since 2011, the Bank of England said Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018