Winter Is Coming for China Futures Traders as Volumes TumbleBloomberg News
Jobs at risk as trading in stock-index futures dries up
Government intervention drags trading volumes to record lows
China’s futures industry is bracing for job cuts after a government campaign to prevent bearish wagers on the stock market sparked an unprecedented collapse in volumes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses